Established in 2009 Queensferry Rugby Football Club (QRFC) is a growing club at the heart of a flourishing community.
Although relatively young as a rugby club there is no shortage of passion, commitment and rugby heritage in our ranks and in the wider community of Queensferry.
Our vision to promote and develop the game of rugby within the Queensferry area is slowly coming to fruition, and we are seeing increased participation at all levels along with the benefits that brings to our club and community.
Above all, we enjoy what we do and are fiercely proud to represent the game we all love, the values of the sport and the place we call home. ‘Mon the Ferry.
Training every Wednesday at 8pm.
£10 per month membership.
Payable as £120 yearly fee or pro-rata if joining mid-season.
Access to the bar and social events.
£20 per year membership.
Ethos and values
- To aspire to be the very best rugby club we can
- To play as one Club and to foster team spirit across ALL teams
- To help players achieve their full potential regardless of age, standard or ability
- To provide the very highest standards of coaching and support that we can
- To foster an environment based on friendship, trust, transparency and respect
- To create ambassadors of the club and role models for the game of rugby
- To promote equal access and opportunity for all
- To provide high quality coaching to burture and develop local talent through a technical and tactical training structure partnered with competitive playing opportunitites
- To seek support and participation from our parents, volunteers, players, coaches, members and our community
- To partner with community organisations and business that can help us achieve our vision
- To improve our brand marketing and communication
- To be financially sustainable
Queensferry Rugby Club Facilities
- Floodlit Artificial Grass Pitch
- Air Conditioned Gym
- Clubhouse with Great Bar
- Multi-Purpose Function Room
- Large Free Car Park
- Beer Garden
Sponsoring Queensferry Football Rugby Club is the ideal opportunity to increase the exposure of your brand and support the local community.
All packages are indicative, please get in touch to discuss how a package can be tailored to your specific needs.
Platinum Package £2,000
Logo on all team playing kit, advertising board on pitch fencing for 1 year, premium social media support, access to international tickets, 2 free gym memberships, invite for 4 to sponsors lunch, invite to end of season awards dinner for 2
Gold Package £1,500
Logo on all team playing shorts, advertising board on pitch fencing for 1 year, enhanced social media support, access to international tickets, 1 free gym membership, invite for 4 to sponsors lunch, invite to end of season awards dinner for 2
Silver Package £750
Advertising board on pitch fencing for 1 year, social media support, access to international tickets, 1 free gym membership Bronze Package £500 Advertising board on pitch fencing for 1 year, mention on social media, access to international tickets
Basic Package £250
Advertising board on pitch fencing for 1 year, access to international tickets
Junior Sponsor £1,500
Advertising board on pitch fencing for 1 year, social media support, access to international tickets, logo on junior team playing kit
Match Lunch Sponsor £100 / head
3 Course lunch before game with 2 hours unlimited bar refreshments, 1 drink and snack post match, gift of club t-shirt
Player Sponsorship £100 / season
Permanent mention on player profile on website and social media attention
Match Ball Sponsor £50 / game
Invite to watch game with a pre-game and post-game drink for 2, photos and mention on social media, mention on match report